Sunday, May 30, 2010

Training

So it seems this blog has turned from being a commentary on ultimate into a personal thoughts blog. That's cool the crew at ForceSideline do a much better job anyway.
So right now I'm training a stupid number of times each week in order to get myself ready for World Ultimate Club Championships in Prague. I'm playing with the SA based team Smurf.
I'm pretty excited to be playing with this team, there are some very, very good players on it and it'll be great to develop my game by playing with them.
We've got a training camp coming up this weekend and that'll be a good chance to get to know the team a bit more. We've got a lot of players who haven't really played much together and it's be nice to come together as a team BEFORE we get to Prague.

Anyway that wasn't a very good post, mainly just a plug for FS and Smurf. Hmm. A better one shall follow. Eventually

No comments:

Post a Comment